Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Time to Meet Our New Team Members

Hello everyone.  Tomorrow our February challenge starts but first I wanted you all to meet the newest Design Team Members of The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

Now, as many of you know we recently had a DT Call and we were very lucky that a few inspiring individuals heard our call and tried out for the team.  So it is with great pleasure that I get to introduce you to five wonderful ladies.  As everyone on this team, these newbies are very talented and all uniquely different.  Let's get to know them a bit, shall we?

 Joining the The Sleigh Belles we have...

http://loosestitchesandunraveledthreads.blogspot.com/
Hi, I'm Sherry, I was born in Kentucky but have lived in Washington for 17 yrs. I am happily married, have three children and four beautiful grandchildren. I have enjoyed all types of arts and crafts ever since I can remember. Now I have found that I really enjoy creating cards. I am so very excited to be a part of the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

https://handmadewithlovebylisa.blogspot.co.uk/
 Hi my name is Lisa , I am a craftaholic , I live in Cramlington , next to Newcastle upon Tyne .Best of both next to the city or close to the countryside and the sea xx

I was born in the Midlands , did art at school that was my favourite subject a long with home economics ( cookery). Always loved to play with craft stuff.

I live in the north east with my husband and my two daughters and two cats. I work part time for a cleaning company so that gives me time then for my family and my crafts. Love to make cards , jewellery making, scrap booking. I love to craft as you forget about all your worries and keeps my mind happy and very relaxing.

I have made lots of friends on social media , and have a chat with a few on a personal messages. I am on a couple of Design Teams , my dream job would be to take my craft into a job.


 Joining the The Merry Maidens we have...
  
https://dianesfavouritecards.blogspot.co.uk/
Hello its Diane Louise here... I am delighted to join this wonderful design team.   I live in the North West of England with my lovely Hubby and 2 fabulous grown up children, along with our beautiful big bundle of gorgeousness, Mutley, our black Labrador dog, who brings so much fun to our household. 

I have been paper crafting since 1998 when a friend introduced me to the world of decoupage, I fell in love with card making and very quickly became addicted to my hobby... The best thing though was opening my Blog called Diane Louise's Favourite Cards & Gifts and finding Blogland and Challenge Blogs, which inspired me to try new techniques and styles of cards. I have made so many lovely crafty friends along the way.  I own so much crafty stuff now that we really do need to move into a bigger house :o)    I also belong to design teams over at 'Crafty Friends', 'Moving Along With The Times', 'Scribbles Designs' and Classic DT Challenge.

http://meijboompje.blogspot.nl/
I always said that I wasn't creative. My mother and sister were always busy knitting, sewing, making cards and other stuff. But I hated it all! But then I met a clown and he made balloon animals, I Loved it so much that I learned it myself and after a short while I made my own creations and didn't need examples anymore, I was creative!!!

So a few years later a friend of mine told me that she had something I would ike also, it was a Silhouette Cameo. I said what?? What should I do with that? I went to visit her and we played with the Cameo, and I liked it a lot, I had one a few days later also. I made lot's of things on shirts, I made stickers of vinyl and I made cards. Then I met the mother of my daughter's friend. She had problems with her Cameo, I helped her and we became friends also. She was making cards as DT for blogs and I said, for what?? Why would you do that?? I don't think I need to explain what happened next do I?

So here I am, addicted to making (Christmas) cards, colouring digi's, having multiple DT jobs and I have my own blog. Because I am a DT for Sherri Baldy I made a lot of cards with Besties, so I'm looking forward to work with all new digi's. It will be a fun challenge!

http://creamieke.blogspot.nl
My name is Helen, married and mum of 2 teens and I live in a small village in the southern part of the Netherlands. I work at an export department for about 25 hours a week. As long as I can remember I am crafting in all different ways. But the last years I find time to relax with paper crafting, colouring stamps (rubber as well as digi), making cards, etc.

One of my best friends has her own webshop with craft stuff and whenever she has craft fairs in my neighbourhood I am there as well to help her out. 

Christmas, next to summer, is my favourite time of the year, so love making Christmas cards and decorations. I am delighted to be part of the team, thanks Lisa and Pat for the opportunity.

Please join us in welcoming Sherry, Lisa D., Diane Louise, Petra and Helen G. to the team. You will get to see Sherry's and Lisa's first creations tomorrow and then Diane Louise, Petra and Helen G. in a couple week's time.  To visit any of our new teammies beforehand, just click on their names above.

Well, that is it for now folks.  I hope that you will join us again tomorrow evening to find out what the optional theme of Challenge #26 will be.

See you all again soon!

3 comments:

Tiggerscraps said...

Welcome to the team ladies!!

Julie Odil said...

Welcome, Lsdies!

Loose Stitches said...

Thank you so much for the welcome! x